Five Principles For Person-To-Business (P2B) Relationships
Introducing five governing principles for person-to-business (P2B) relationships, a financial strategy that empowers consumers in their relationships with businesses:
1. Your livelihood as a person is just as important as the livelihood of the business you’re dealing with.
2. The business you’re dealing with needs you just as much as you need the business.
3. The business has obligations toward you just as much as you have obligations toward the business.
4. Human resources are more valuable than monetary resources.
5. The Golden Rule — treat others the way you want to be treated — should work both ways: from person to business and from business to person.